Isopropyl Alcohol 100% Salon Quality - Sterilisation & cleanser for Derma Rollers
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
100% Pure Isopropyl Alcohol
After each use Derma Rolling procedure the Derma Roller picks up dirt and bacteria from the surface of the skin. Not cleansing the derma roller properly after it is used leads to a growth of bacteria, which can be transferred back into the skin on its next use, potentially causing an infection.
The easiest way to sterilise your Derma Roller is to transfer the surgical spirit into a spray bottle, then thoroughly spray the Derma Roller, making sure all the needles are coated
If you prefer, you can pour some Isopropyl Alcohol into a suitable container and soak the derma roller in it for up to one hour.
Rinse with boiling water once sterilisation process has been completed.
Isopropyl Alcohol is widely used as a solvent and as a cleaning fluid, disinfectant and sanitiser. It also evaporates quickly, leaves zero oil traces.
All products are made to professional salon quality and contain absolutely no fillers or additives.
General uses are:
- Removes sticky residue Gel / Acrylic Nails
- Nail cleanser used prior to Shellac, Gel or Acrylic application
- Sanitises & Disinfects Derma Rollers
- Removing paint, grease, ink, silicone and grime from surfaces
- Cleaning electronic belongings such as computer screens, phones, keyboards
- Cleaning work tools
- Removing sticky residue from surfaces
- Preventing cross contamination
- Cleaning bench tops, glass and other surfaces
- Removing hair spray from mirrors
- Cleaning windows - frost free!
- Cleaning bathroom fixtures
- Erasing permanent markers
- Removing ink stains
- Prevents Fungus & Bacteria